Riley Stove Flap Jack Wood Burning Camp Stove
The Flap Jack is pictured with a stove pipe, and shelf. They are sold separately.
One of our most Compact Models
- A 300 lb. man can stand on this stove and it will not collapse.
- It can boil a cup of water is about 7 minutes.
- Measures: 7″W x 9″D x 15″L
- Total Weight: 7 lbs.
- Will feed 2 people easily.
- Holds Heat: 1-2 hrs
- It will heat a small tent or ice house.
- 8′ x 8′ Tent
- Stove Jack/Pipe Size: 4″
- Constructed from 18 gauge to 24 gauge galvanized steel. 18 gauge used at all stress and wear areas. 20 gauge on top.
- Riley Stoves with their double bottom and double walls is a very high quality lightweight stove.
Made in: USA