GI Issue Tactical FLC Vest, Fighting Load Carrier with Zipper, Desert Camo, MOLLE II
Color: Desert Camo
- US Military Issue
- Covered in MOLLE Webbing for Universal Attachment
- 8 Rows of Molle II 1″ Webbing on the outside to attach Pouches or any Gear you may want to Haul around.
- Condition: New Never Used!
- Fully adjustable as far as width and height and will fit up to a 48″ waist.
- Belt with Black 1.5″ buckles located inside the padded waist belt.
- Can be Zipped up or Buckled.
- 2 – Inside Mesh Waist Pickets w/ Velcro Closures
- Total Weight = 1.5 lbs.
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Surplus: Genuine US Military Surplus
- As Is No Warranty!
- Comes in Military Sealed Clear Bag
- NSN # 8465-01-491-7451
Made in: USA
GENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE Tactical FLC Vest,
Fighting Load Carrier w/ Zipper, Desert Camo, MOLLE II
MOLLE II Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) vest in Desert Tan camouflage pattern.
The MOLLE Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) is a modular vest that allows custom tailoring of loads to meet mission needs without unnecessary extra pouches and gear. It is one size fits all, and is designed to be worn over body armor. A common FLC vest is provided for all Soldiers and Marines with specialized removable pouches for individual specialties.
Made in USA to Mil-Spec standards. All genuine US Government Issue. All pieces are made of Cordura fabric with nylon webbing, and all plastic is Infrared Resistant GhillieTEX polymer.
Durable, rugged, and versatile, the material even takes well to commercial dyes, so can be easily used for Survival, Paintball, Hunting in any environment, Tactical Operations, or any other outdoor activities.
US Government Paid $199.95 or More