Dutch Oven and Barbecue Pit Mitt
- Size: 13″ long, 6 1/4″ wide.
- Heat resistant up to 475°F.
- Synthetic Aramid fibers create a flexible barrier, so heat is unable to penetrate the mitt’s cotton lining.
- Extra-long stretchable formfitting cuff protects the forearm.
- Reversible for right- or left-handed use.
- 100% Aramid fiber exterior.
- 100% Cotton lining.
- Care: Hand-wash
- Made in China
The Barbecue Pit Mitt by Charcoal Companion. Never burn your hands again when handling hot objects on the grill. The Charcoal Companion Pit Mitt is made of Aramid fibers, also used in aerospace, to form a barrier preventing heat from entering the soft cotton inner layer for ultimate protection. The Pit Mitt withstands temperatures of up to 425-degrees. Long length protects lower arm. Mitt is has silicone on the surface for superior grip and is reversible for left or right hand. Washable.