A Happy Camper Privacy Statement
We can be reached via e-mail at: [email protected] or by phone at 208-736-8048
A Happy Camper web pages are for information use only. Any warranties implied are those of the Manufacturer and not by A Happy Camper.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owner of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
What information will be disclosed if required by law? If required by law, we may provide any and all information we have about you to law enforcement or other government agencies, pursuant to a subpoena, warrant, or other order by a court of competent jurisdiction. In all cases, we will require written documentation of the request, proof of the identity of the law enforcement official making the request, and we will take steps to authenticate the validity of the request. Any law enforcement or government agency request submitted with less than a court-issued order will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to the need and urgency, as well as the particular law enforcement agency making the request.
What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control? A Happy Camper values your business and is committed to doing everything possible to make our on line ordering process secure.
Secure Ordering Process
Any credit card information you enter on our site is strongly encrypted by industry-standard protocol, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The A Happy Camper Web site uses SSL to communicate with secure browsers like Netscape and Internet Explorer. These browsers encrypt your credit card and personal information in a way that makes it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept and misuse while being transmitted between your computer and our server. Don’t worry if your browser is secure or not – if it is insecure, you will not be able to purchase on our online store.
Once you have completed your order online, our security procedures do not end. We take appropriate precautions to protect the security and privacy of the information stored on our computer networks. Many of the systems which store your personal information are not connected to the Internet, reducing the likelihood of security breeches. Our systems are also housed in secure facilities, and access to your data by our employees is limited to ONE Employee, and controlled by password protected systems.
If you are still unsure of giving your credit card over the Internet, please feel free to phone, fax, or mail your order to us. For telephone ordering or assistance, please call 208-736-8048. Or, send your order to:
If you have any further question regarding your online security, please contact us at 1-208-736-8048 or e-mail us.
In accordance with federal law, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian. If you are under age 13, you are welcome to browse our Web site. However you are not permitted to use any of the features of our site that require the collection of any personally identifiable information. If we determine that we have erroneously collected a child’s information, we will immediately undertake to delete that data from our records.
1. Disclaimer Liability – A Happy Camper has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including BUT NOT LIMITED to the IMPLIED WARRANTIES of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT. In NO EVENT shall A Happy Camper BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE or PERFORMANCE of or CONTENT ERRORS or OMISSIONS in the INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE of the POTENTIAL for SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this “Legal Notices” page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this “Legal Notices” page.
2. Copyright Notice – Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: © 1997-2015 A Happy Camper. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright Law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of A Happy Camper copyrighted works without first obtaining A Happy Camper written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal use, information, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark Notice – All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by Manufactures and A Happy Camper. The use thereof without the express written consent of the owner thereof is strictly prohibited.
4. Links – A Happy Camper’s web site contains links to third party web sites. A Happy Camper does not control the content of these web sites. A Happy Camper is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
6. Governing Law – By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Idaho, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Idaho and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Idaho.